penneosmogcons Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Bride With White Hair Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 The sensitive swordsman Cho Yi-Hang is tired of his life. He is the unwilling successor to the Wu-Tang clan throne and the unsure commander of the clan's forces in a war against foreign tribes and an evil cult. One day, he meets the beautiful Lien, a killer for the evil cult who is equally unsatisfied with her situation, but their love angers both the Wu-Tang clan and the evil cult.
Zhuo Yi-Hang is raised by his master Tzu Yang to be his successor in the leadership of their clan. Yi-Hang meets Lien, a warrior adopted by wolves and accepted by a tribe leaded by the evil magic twins Ji Wushuang, in a lake, and they fall in love for each other. Yi-Hang promises to trust her forever. However, Ji Wushuang also loves Lien and she is sent away from their tribe. When the clan of Yi-Hang is attacked, he does not believe on Lien, thinking that she killed his master and cursing their love.
The Bride with white hair is one of the best movies to come out of Hong Kong. The movie packed with great shots, lightning costumes and sets. Ofcourse you can tell the budget wasn'thighyou're average Hollywood movie but that only adds to this movies charm. There is enough story and good acting to please the mainstream audience and enough action and speed to satisfy the kung fu and action fans. Actualy I think you compare this one with the great Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon!!! If you liked that one be sure to check this one out to. Ofcourse don't watch the dubbed print, go for the original one and won't be disapointed. There is also a sequel.
A big, mainstream Chinese movie, "bang bang, kiss kiss", except with swords and sorcery. "Clang clang, kiss kiss". Yet,I liked it.<br/><br/>I was a little worried when it started out, it looked like it might get high-handed or overblown. It's a fine line between mythic and stupid, but the reviews on IMDb were all so glowing, I kept at it. The love story was engaging, very believable, and the conflicts were unique. The movie manages to drop on the mythic side of the line.<br/><br/>One thing I noticed: The values are all what we call Western. The individual over the group, the convictions of the heart over the traditions of the clan, etc., and there was no real question about it. The main character kind of reminded me of James Dean or Montgomery Clift. There was even some actual kissing, too, which I think is a Western thing.<br/><br/>It's well done. I especially liked the acting of the two leads. You might find itinteresting,longyou don't mind the dark witchy stuff or the definitely R-rated violence.<br/><br/>I'm looking forward to Part II. I feel like I'm crowding into the back of a big Hong Kong movie theater.

Final Cut movie hindi free downloadthe Vengeance downloadTeam Q4 Returns in hindi free downloadSonic and the Secret Scrolls full movie hd downloadSong 'e Napule in hindi free downloadFucking Zone download moviesKaishi, chika koubousen. Toppaseyo, Medy sa no bekutoru aroo downloadLong Journey Farewell, My Friends torrentGhost Machine 720p torrentDescubierto! full movie torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by penneosmogcons
Please log in to post a reply.